Value-Driven Resource Management: A Game Changer for Professional Service Business
Reduce Project Resourcing Cost by 10-30%
Slash resourcing costs significantly with value-driven resource management:
- Minimize under/over skilled consultants on projects
- Control unplanned attrition with effective work allocation
- Avoid last-minute hiring costs with proper capacity planning
- Reduce hiring/firing cycles by aligning workload with capacity
Improve Billable Utilization of Your Workforce by 10-20%
Forecast resource allocation to get a better insight into consultant’s utilization. Then, you can:
- Mobilize consultants from non-billable to billable work
- Identify high-priority projects for senior consultants
- Ensure that consultants are not spending time in unnecessary meetings/other mundane activities
Optimize Workforce Against Volatile Market Demand
Maintain a balance between full-time and contingent staff to address market volatility. Utilize contingent resources for short assignments in a niche area to minimize hiring/firing costs. Forecast and act on crucial parameters such as strategic/billable utilization, project vacancies, and people on the bench.
Allocate Right Resource to Right Project at Right Time
Get enterprise-wide visibility of capacity and demand. First, find details of the available consultants for each demand using advanced filtering criteria. Use skills, competencies, and other pertinent parameters to narrow down your selection. Then, identify the best-fit person and do the allocation.
Empower Your Workforce for Productivity Gain
Enable consultants to express their interest in specific assignments of their choice matching their qualifications and experience. Then, try deploying them in a matching project and diversify their experience portfolio. It can result in boosting employee morale and overall productivity.
Start your 60-day free customized trial today
See how intuitive and effective our resource management solution is by booking a free, custom-configured trial.